Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7

Wow, it's been a while since I last blogged! Winter break was ending, and I had no motivation to do ANYTHING! But, on the plus side, I lost 4 pounds! WooHoo! 155 was my first goal weight, now I just need to NOT gain any weight. But losing is fine :).
I'm heading up to my grandma's in about an hour for the day. She lives 1 1/2 hours away. Her small town is having a big celebration in honor of her because she's been playing to organ there for... 40 or 50 years. That's crazy! You go Grandma! What this also means is that I will not be controlling exactly what I need for the day. But hopefully that 155 will motivate me to eat sorta good!
I got a scale a few days ago for my bathroom, so now I can actually do my Saturday morning weigh ins. Except I'm thinking of moving them to Friday or Monday since I wake up at different times on Saturdays. But now I can weigh in in the mornings, and everyone knows that's the time to do it!
I think my toughest problem with losing weight is remembering to lose weight, as odd as that sounds. I just usuually forget what my streaks are, or that I have to drink water. So later today I'm going to post signs by my bed with "reminders" of what I need to do each day, and maybe even track there. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment